we're Kristin and Tim Gibson, high school sweethearts, husband and wife for life and wedding photographer tag team for 4 years.
so yea, we're basically always together.
They’re the one thing that what will keep the memories of your big day alive, long after that big day’s gone by.
From your first kiss as an official couple to the delicious dinner (and to-die-for triple-layer chocolate cake), we know you want to capture every.little.detail.
And we? Well, we just want to make the process of capturing all those details as easy, simple and fun as possible.
Listen: We believe marriage (and engagement) is something to be celebrated–not stressed about. With us by your side (literally), you can kiss that photo sesh stress goodbye (and maybe even some of the pre-wedding jitters).
That’s why we make super-duper sure of a few things:
– You feel comfortable with us. We really value getting to know our couples and that means both of you. From how you met to what you love about each other to all your weird little quirks and fave things–we wanna know. So that by the time your big day rolls around, you don’t think of us as strangers.
– You feel comfortable in front of the camera. We know not everyone loves to strike a pose, so if you’re a little camera shy, don’t sweat it. We do everything we can to put our clients at ease and make sure every shot looks real, authentic and awesome (obviously).
– We take photos that truly reflect you as a couple. You want photos that showcase what’s unique about you and your love–not photos that look like you’re just “going through the motions.” So, whether you’re playful or passionate, all smiles or super serious, we help you recognize yourselves in your photos for years to come and lovingly look at them like, “Yep. So us.”
– We capture all the important moments and enhance all the natural ones. From the first kiss to the first dance to the cake-cutting to the bouquet toss–and every stellar moment in between–we make sure to photograph all the big events you’d expect. But we take it a step further: We also make a point to shoot the naturally special scenes that unfold throughout the day, too–like that moment when the mother of the bride is lacing her daughter’s corset back Vera Wang with a smile (and maybe some tears)
– You don’t have to worry about a thing. You’re busy people, and you’re especially busy leading up to (and on) your wedding day. That’s why we take care of all things photography for you– from planning your engagement session down to the last detail to designing your engagement and wedding album so you don’t even have to think about it. When you work with us, it’s all done and done, so you can have fun.
So, to sum it up?
We bring our experience and expertise in all things weddings to your special day to ensure you look perfect, feel amazing and love your photos for years to come.
We got married at 19 and 20. (We’ll let you guess who’s older. ;) )
We were young and in love, but basically broke.
Our wedding–while absolutely wonderful and overflowing with love–wasn’t exactly a luxury affair. We had a grocery store cake, made own our bouquets (with help from the craft store) and worked really hard to find a sweet discount on our DJ. (We did, BTW.)
And as for our own photos? We just hit up a friend to shoot both our engagement and our wedding, in a super traditional, run-of-the-mill, totally-not-us kinda way.
Ten years later, we know exactly how much more valuable those photos become over time.
Don't get us wrong: We love our wedding photos and they help us remember our wedding day fondly, but they just weren't us.
So yeah, we’ve been there and done that. And we want the exact opposite for our clients.
We don’t want you to look back at your engagement or wedding photos 10 years later and wonder, “Who are those people?!”
Your engagement and wedding photos are definitely the most amazing photos you’ll ever take in your life.
And we believe everyone deserves to have their own unique style captured on camera, so they can enjoy their ‘big day’ and happily relive this once-in-a-lifetime experience, over and over again.
We truly do want you to look at your wedding photos and forever think, “Yep. TOTALLY us.”
We’ll bring the vision, passion and an eye for style.
All you’ve gotta do is bring the love. And yourselves. Obviously.
And no matter if you’re goofy and gorgeous or sleek and GQ, you can rest assured, we’ve got you.
Now, there’s just one question left: Are you ready to look great, feel confident and love your photos for years to come?