Important Questions for your Wedding Photographer
Make sure you get the right Wedding Photographer for you.
With wedding season upon us, many brides are really getting in to the swing of planning their weddings. Many will be looking for a Wedding Photographer It is really important that a bride and groom feel a connection with their photographer. This is because they will be spending one of the most important days of your life with you and it is somebody that you have to trust to document it.
Here are 10 Questions I think are important to be asking of your Wedding Photographer.
- Can I customize a wedding photography package based on my needs?
- If I choose a wedding photography package with digital negatives, do I get a print release?
- How do you accept payments and do you offer payment plans?
- It is important to me that my wedding fits my style and that the photographs reflect that. What would you consider your style? (e.g. traditional, photo-journalistic, creative)
- Have you photographed my venue before?
- If you have photographed my venue, can I see some photos from that location?
- Do you have a second shooter?
- I have this incredible fear of losing my wedding photos. How long do you keep my images after my wedding?
- How long will it take to edit my photos, when will I get to see them?
- What is next, how do I book you as my Wedding Photographer?
Questions to Ask Yourself:
-Do I feel a connection with this wedding photographer as well as his/her photos? Are our personalities a good match?
-Am I comfortable with this person’s work and communication style?
-Has this photographer listened well and addressed all my concerns?
If you'd like to know how I would respond to these questions, contact me to set up a consultation today! PS- If you meet with me, chances are, I'll buy you coffee ;)