Angel & Adam |Bent Tree Golf Course Wedding

From the very moment I skyped with Angel, I just knew that she was MY client.

Know what I mean? She and Adam live out of state and were planning their golf course wedding here in Columbus. This is a pretty difficult feat for the average couple. I was really impressed with Angel and her organizational skills and not only did they plan the wedding from 600 miles away, Adam built their marriage altar.

Angel and her bridesmaids got ready at the Nationwide Hotel and Conference center in Lewis Center. I was there a few months ago and while I was there I said "I would LOVE to shoot a wedding here", and as luck would have it, we were able to get the bridal and bridesmaids photos as well as details at this location. I was in my glory. That venue is just beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful... Angel was gorgeous!

The ceremony was held overlooking hole #9 of the Bent Tree Golf Course in Sunbury. Friends and family watched as Angel and Adam read the personal and emotional vows they had written for each other.

I have never seen a groom become so overwhelmingly emotional as his bride walked down the aisle. You could tell just how much he loves her!

After their ceremony guests enjoyed a cocktail hour while I stole the bride, groom, and bridal party away to a secret spot on the course. They definitely enjoyed the cart caravan.

Spending time with my bride and groom alone on their wedding day is my favorite. I love to see the stress melt away when it is quiet, and they are just looking into each others' eyes. And I love to tease them and say, the key to a kiss is to go 90% and hold. After I get a few snaps, I tell my bride she can go the other 10%. (Hitch, anyone?)

After the bridal party, and the Mr & Mrs were introduced to the ballroom, dinner was served. Angel serenaded her new husband with the song "Angel of Mine" by Brandy. Then the room raised their glasses for a few toasts from the best man, maid of honor, and a few family members. After dinner the real celebrations began, with dancing! Highlights of the evening included shots of Goldslagher, a cake smash, and the brides brother whipping and nae nae-ing.

I wish Adam and Angel a lifetime of happiness!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hicks

Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
Bent Tree Golf Course

UncategorizedKristin Gibson